LPC Statement on Coronavirus Covid-19
The London Prosthetic Centre is doing all we can to assist in slowing the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), protecting our staff and patients and maintaining our capacity to deliver to our customers.
Throughout this challenging period our primary objectives are;
The health, safety and wellbeing of our patients
The continued and timely supply of goods and clinical services to our customers
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people
We are following all advice issued by the National Health Service, UK Government and our company advisors and ensuring this information is shared across our clinical and manufacturing network.
November 2020 sees a second set of national restrictions imposed by the Government to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. Our patient's health is vital to their wellbeing and we're pleased to continue to offer in clinic appintments at this time, continuing with the increased social distancing and cleaning measures in place.
In order to protect everyone we ask that you please follow the guidance below when attending your appointment, and should you develop any of the recognised symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your appointment.
- Appointment times are fixed to ensure cleaning can be completed between patients
- If you are late we will not be able to accommodate your appointment
- Please do not wait in the building, if you are early please wait in your car until your appointed time
- Please attend your appointment alone or with one other. In the case of paediatric appointments, only one adult may attend the clinic
- A screening process, including temperature check, is in place prior to appointments
- Please wear a mask or face covering; these are provided on arrival or you may prefer to wear your own
- You will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands before entering the clinic room
- Your prosthetist will be wearing PPE which will include mask, visor or goggles, apron and gloves
Elsewhere, our teams are working from home where practical and strictly abiding by the social distancing rules where this is not possible. We are on hand to answer any queries you may have via phone, email or video call.
We look forward to welcoming you to The London Prosthetic Centre. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via phone on 0208 789 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The London Prosthetic Centre would like to wish everyone well at this difficult time.
This statement will be updated regularly. Last updated 5th November 2020.