An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated team player to join our company as a Prosthetic Technician working within our prosthetic clinic at The London Prosthetic Centre.
It would be preferable that the successful candidate will have worked in a similar role however we will also consider other industries (such as Orthotics).
In addition to this you’ll also need to:
Skills & Personal Attributes:
The position requires the job holder to possess:-
- Manufacture all upper and lower limb prostheses and associated products as instructed, and in accordance with the specification laid down by the Prosthetist and component manufacturer.
- To prepare and assemble/build medical devices as required by the Prosthetist, according to the requirements of the prescription or Works Order.
- To ensure the prosthesis issued to patients is fitting and functioning satisfactorily with quality finishing, and provided in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all stock is correctly booked out to a relevant job sheet, promptly and legibly.
- Ensuring correct materials/components are issued for the job, and that appropriate tools are available.
- Ensure manufacturing activities are undertaken in compliance with company/site H&S and Quality procedures & regulations.
- Reduce any materials wastage by good working practices
In return, Steeper are offering a highly competitive salary, and scope to expand and develop your skills set in a rewarding environment.
If you feel you have the attributes to be considered for the above position, to apply, please complete an application form and submit your CV below. Alternatively download an application form from the website and email to email@example.com.
Download PDF Application Form
Download Word Application Form
Download Job Description
- Technical understanding of device function.
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care.
- Positive and proactive ’can-do’ attitude.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise, plan and organise efficiently and work with multiple conflicting priorities.
- Robust judgement and ability to make sound decisions quickly and effectively in complex situations.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative.
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy